Zeus’ Pawsitive World: Barks N’ Brunch Meetup

 This past Sunday my mom and I hosted our very first puppy brunch meetup. It was such a fun event, and guess what, it was mostly YORKIES. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw all these adorable little teacup Yorkies strolling into the pawty like it was nothing. Sasha, Nala and Simba were the cutest little things I’d ever laid eyes on. My good friends Shimmer and Cali were looking adorable in their little outfits and Lolita was the mom of the group, because she’s older. I like Lolita because she’s such a good role model of how to behave when out in public. Monkey, my neighbor and walking buddy, was also there and we got to hang out a good amount. It was fun to see him there!! So many Yorkies, so little time.

No one was barking, except for me, because that’s what I do. I love to sniff around and sometimes I get bored just sitting in one place. But sometimes I bark because I have to go potty, or because I’m hungry. My mom realized I was hungry, so she ordered me some scrambled eggies. Let’s face it, I always win.

We had some non-Yorkies show up too. My good friend Pop-Smoke showed up, he’s a Shorkie mix and he’s so funny. He’s got such a cute little face. Lani is my very good friend and we’ve done a lot of really fun things together. She comes to a lot of our meetups and is always super relaxed too. She gets happy when she sees me, and I love hanging out with her.

The pawty started at 11am, but we arrived earlier to make sure everything was set up. My friend Lolita was already there so I got to catch up with her about life, food, treats and other dog stuff. My mom was busy talking to her dad. He was showing her something about a camera and she seemed excited, but I was too busy sniffing and marking my territory. Shortly after, my friend Lani showed and she’s not feeling good, so she stayed in her stroller, but mom’s friend picked me up so I could say hi and hang with Lani for a little bit. All the teacups showed up around the same time, and that’s when the fun really began. They had this cute little playpen so we were all hanging out in there. I decided it would be funny to poop in the playpen, but no one else thought it was funny. Mom had to clean it up quickly so it didn’t stink up the joint. 

It was a really fun day and after a few hours I said bye to all my friends and we headed back home. I had so much fun with my furiends and I can’t wait to see them again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeus’ Pawsitive World: My Trip to Naples

Zeus’ Pawsitive World: First Time I Met Santa

Zeus’ Pawsitive World: Bulldogology Car Seat Cover